A veterinary physician, colloquially called a vet, shortened from veterinarian (American English, Australian English) or veterinary surgeon (British English), is a professional who practices veterinary medicine by treating disease, disorder, and injury in non-human animals
- Specialization in internet recruitment advertising
- Assurance of receiving the lowest available rates from the publishers
- Campaign planning
- Tearsheets (proofs) and itemized billing from one vendor
- Track every ad with our proprietary Apptrkr.com technology
- Unbiased suggestions to help maximize your advertising dollar
- All additional services are free of extra service charges.